Isaiah 55:8-9

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spirit Form of Babies Who Die

Balloons in the Sky image courtesy creative commons license flickr.com by josephpetpickle 2008

“When a baby dies, it goes back into the spirit world, and the spirit assumes its natural form as an adult, for we were all adults before we were born.

When a child is raised in the resurrection, the spirit will enter the body and the body will be the same size as it was when the child died. It will then grow after the resurrection to full maturity to conform to the size of the spirit.

If parents are righteous, they will have their children after the resurrection” 

Joseph Fielding Smith
 “Selections From Doctrines of Salvation,” p. 547

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you for this. I needed to read that today.

all my love,
Tami